SofiWhen you need to finance a personal project, pay for a medical bill, or need cash for an unexpected expense, personal loans are an excellent option for short to long-term financing. They often have lower interest rates and more flexible terms than credit cards. However, since there are so many lenders on the market, it can be challenging to find a reputable lender who will give you favorable rates and terms. Thankfully, SoFi is one of the leading online lenders with an excellent reputation and customer service. It's also worth noting that SoFi offers a wide range of loan types, from student loan refinancing to mortgages and parent loans, too, so it can be your go-to source for all of your financial needs. Today we're going to review their services and help you decide if they are a good fit for you and your personal loan needs.
- Award Winning National Mortgage Company
- Real bank with real people to help you
- Unemployment protection for unexpected job losses
- A wide range of amounts and terms
- Lots of educational support for customers
- Application process can take time
* This content is not provided by the financial institution or the offer’s provider. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed here are those of the author’s alone, and does not constitute a financial or expert advice.