Life insurance can prove to be one of the most valuable forms of insurance of all, providing peace of mind to the holder and financial security to their nearest and dearest loved ones. In the case of a sudden or unexpected passing, life insurance can help to cover all kinds of costs, from funeral payments to debts and more.
However, there are a lot of different life insurance providers out there, and the specifics of each one can vary in terms of premiums, coverage limits, application processes, and more. Ladder is one of the most talked-about life insurance companies of modern times, and our in-depth Ladder life insurance review will help you learn more about this particular brand.
What We Liked
- Really easy online applications
- Very high coverage limits
- Simple and straightforward account management
The life insurance industry is slowly starting to change, moving away from the somewhat outdated and tedious methods of the past into a more streamlined kind of service, vastly better-suited to today’s digital, ever-connected world. Companies like Ladder are helping to drive that change.
Founded in 2015, this company has swiftly grown over the course of its relatively short lifespan and now offers life insurance across all 50 states of America. It offers term life insurance that can be applied for and accessed online from the comfort of your own home. You don’t even need to get a medical exam in most cases.
With Ladder, all you need to do is fill out a quick and easy online form, and you’ll find out if you’re approved in a matter of minutes. The company promises flexible plans, no hidden fees, and top levels of customer service for every policy holder.Back totop ↑
How Does Ladder Life Insurance Work?
While some life insurance companies offer a wide, and sometimes complicated, selection of products for users to try and choose between, Ladder keeps things simple. They offer just one key product – term life insurance – that can be adjusted and customized to suit your needs.
When you sign up for Ladder life insurance, you can choose from terms ranging from 10 to 30 years, which is an impressively wide range. You can opt for a huge variety of coverage amounts; some even go all the way up to $8 million, which is one of the highest we’ve seen from any company of this kind.
What’s great about Ladder is how its plans are able to adapt and change to suit the changing nature of your life. For example, let’s say you take out a plan with a relatively low coverage limit to begin with, but then you have another baby, get a promotion at work, or move to a new home and decide you need to upgrade.
With Ladder, you can simply log into your account and make the necessary adjustments. Everything is handled online, offering instant decisions and total convenience. Some medical exams may be needed for certain applicants, however, and you can’t add riders onto your policy, which is a slight drawback for this brand.Back totop ↑
How Do I Get Ladder Life Insurance?
Follow these simple steps to sign up for Ladder life insurance:
- Visit the official Ladder website to get started and learn more about the brand via its helpful resources.
- When you’re ready to begin the application process, make sure you’ve got all the key information you need to hand and then click on the ‘Get Started’ button.
When you’re ready to begin the application process, make sure you’ve got all the key information you need, then click on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- You’ll then need to answer some questions and click on the corresponding answers or enter the necessary information for each one, proceeding through a simple questionnaire.
- At the end, after providing all of the necessary details, Ladder will give you a quote, and you can adjust term length and coverage limits to get a different price that might be better-suited to your needs or budget before proceeding with your purchase.
- At the end, after providing all of the necessary details, Ladder will give you a quote, and you can adjust term length and coverage limits to get a different price that might be better suited to your needs or budget before proceeding with your purchase.
Ladder is an impressive life insurance company overall, and it’s easy to see why a lot of people are giving it a try. The application process is strikingly straightforward, and it’s easy to manage your account and make changes later on as well. Plus, the customer service is great, and the premiums are highly competitive. There are no major flaws or downsides to this brand whatsoever.Back totop ↑