Homeowner’s insurance is a must-have for any homeowner. It helps to provide much-needed peace of mind and financial protection in case your home ever gets damaged by accidents, fires, natural disasters, and more, as well as providing protection for injuries, damage or loss of possessions, legal fees, medical costs, and much more. And there are many different homeowner’s insurance providers to choose from. AllState is one of the industry leaders in this market.
Overview of AllState Home Insurance
AllState is one of the leading insurance companies in America. It was originally founded in 1931 and ranks in the Fortune 500 list of the biggest companies in the US. AllState aims to outmatch the competition in terms of discounts, comprehensive coverage packages, innovative safety tools, and professional customer support.
It’s a popular choice with both new and experienced homeowners, as well as those who like to customize their insurance plans and build something totally suitable for their needs. In fact, customization is a big part of what AllState has to offer. It does provide plenty of preset plans, but also allows you to add-on various optional coverage extras.
AllState also provides a lot of help and guidance in the field of homeowner’s insurance to those who want or need it. The brand’s site has many tools and features to help you understand home insurance and choose the best coverage package for you. There are also local agents for AllState all across the nation, allowing you to speak to a local professional if you prefer, rather than doing it all online.Back to top ↑
What Does AllState Home Insurance Cover?
AllState home insurance covers the following (some entries are optional as part of custom plans):
- Dwelling – Covers any damage to your actual home caused by things like fire, floods, or accidents.
- Personal Possessions – Covers the belongings and valuables inside your home from damage or theft.
- Liability – Covers your legal fees and damages in case anyone gets hurt while at your home.
- Medical – Covers medical costs for anyone who might get hurt at your home.
- Water – Covers damage due to water or faulty water system repairs.
- Business – If you run a business out of your home, this can cover your business items like computers or stock.
- Sports – Covers sporting equipment.
- Valuables – Covers expensive items like jewellery and art.
- Green Improvements – This optional extra means that AllState will pay for any green or energy-efficient items you buy to replace damaged or stolen items.
- Identity Theft – Covers legal fees and other costs if you suffer identity theft.
- Instruments – Covers the cost of expensive musical instruments you own.
How to Apply for AllState Home Insurance
To get AllState home insurance, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the AllState website and click ‘Get A Quote’ on the home insurance page.
- Enter your ZIP code.
- Provide information including claims history, details about the property, and personal contact information.
- Note that online quotes aren’t available in every state, so you may want to contact a local agent instead.