If you’re looking for an extra layer of protection for your house and property, then you should consider applying for a homeowner’s insurance plan. A homeowner’s insurance plan is a policy that covers losses incurred on your home during a theft, natural disaster, home accident, or other unforeseen circumstances. Some home insurance policies won’t just protect your home alone, but also your personal belonging like furniture, rugs, and high-value items like jewelry, paintings, and musical instruments. While getting home insurance is essential, getting insured by the right carrier is just as important. With AgileRates, you can find and compare insurance premiums to get the best rates.
Overview of AgileRates Home Insurance
Founded in 2018, AgileRates is an insurance comparison tool that helps consumers compare insurance policies and pick the best rates according to their budget. AgileRates is just the right tool for you if you’re overwhelmed with choosing the right insurer out of hundreds of home insurance brands out there. Rather than searching through their pages and requesting for quotes individually, you can do it with AgileRates all at once.
With AgileRates, you can compare rates offered by home insurers in your state. This part of their service is open to people within the states of California, Michigan, Texas, Florida, and Georgia. If you live in any of the other 45 states, you can still use the service to compare rates though you won’t be able to search for specific insurance companies in your state.
AgileRates sources the rates of over 70 home insurance companies and compares them with the information you provide on the site to give you the right coverage and price. AgileRates doesn’t sell insurance coverage themselves, they only make the process of finding the right insurance company for your property easier and faster. AgileRates targets companies with good discounts and bonus features. With them, you can save as much as $569 per year by comparing insurance rates.Back to top ↑
What Does AgileRates Home Insurance Cover
Standard homeowners insurance provides the following types of coverage:
- Dwelling: This covers damage to your home due to natural disasters or accidents. It also covers attached structures like your porch. The amount payable is only what is needed for you to rebuild your house.
- Other Structures: This covers stand-alone structures. This could be a fence or shed on your property. The typical amount payable is 10% of your dwelling coverage.
- Personal Property: This covers repairs or replacement of your personal belongings that get stolen or damaged. The event that led to the loss must be covered in the agreement. The amount payable is 50% to 70% of dwelling coverage.
- Additional Living: This covers temporary living expenses while your home is undergoing repairs. The amount payable is 20% of dwelling coverage.
- Liability: This covers the costs of repairs or replacement to damage on someone else’s property that happened unintentionally or due to neglect. The typical amount is based on what’s agreed upon but could be anywhere between $50,000 to $500,000.
- Medical Liability: This covers the medical costs of treating someone injured in your home or property. This coverage would be paid regardless of who is at fault. It is also payable if the injury is caused by you, your family member, or pet on anywhere other than your property.
How to Apply for AgileRates Home Insurance
On AgileRates, you can get a free quote by filling their online form. Alternatively, you can use the contact care number to speak with an agent in order to get a free quote.
To get a quote online, follow these simple steps:
- Go to AgileRates home insurance homepage.
- Start the application form by filling the required details (your zip code, insurance type, residence type, and property type). And tick if your property is newly purchased or not.
- When done, a new tab will come up requesting that you fill in more information to help you select the best insurance providers with budget-friendly rates.
- On the previous tab, you will get instant quotes from insurance companies for you to compare.
- If you want insurance carriers that are well-tailored to suit your needs, then you should continue with the new tab and provide the necessary information (construction details and age and size of your home)
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your contact information for you to receive more quotes based on the details you provided.
- Once you click done, you will find quotes from several insurance companies and be able to compare rates.